Easy Card Tricks For Kids
Card magic is very popular however some card tricks require years of practice and complex sleight of hand. In this series of easy card tricks for kids and beginners, I will be covering card trick basics and teaching you some simple card sleights that you can use to do card tricks
- You will learn what cards are best to use for magic.
- We look at The Mechanics Grip which is how to hold the cards properly.
- I teach you The overhand Shuffle and which forms the foundation of many of the card tricks we will be learning.
- You will learn how to control playing cards so that you can keep track of the chosen card.
The best card tricks do require some practice however the step by step lessons will teach you all you need to be able to perform amazing magical card illusions for your friend and family.
Easy Card Trick Sleights (Click the lesson Below)
- Understand what playing cards are best for card tricks
- The Mechanics Grip
- The Overhand Shuffle
- Controlling a card to the top of the card deck
- Controlling a card to the bottom of the pack of cards
- Card control of both the top and bottom cards
- The in jog and how it is used to find a selected card
- The run and how this sleight is used as a control in card tricks
- The undercut and how we use this to get a card to where we need it to be
- Practicing the easy card tricks
Even easy card tricks require that you commit to a practice routine to make the tricks look smooth and entertaining. I share how to make practicing card tricks fun using a practice routine that you can do while you watch TV.
Taking the time to learn the sleight of hand with cards will give you a solid foundation for your card magic. Practice and perfect the moves so that they appear smooth and you can do them without thinking about them. with a little time set aside each day, you will be doing easy card tricks for your friends and family and earning yourself a reputation as a master magician.